Slow Cooker Chile Con Queso is a must during Game Day! It’s delicious. It’s simple. It will soon become a game day favorite.
My husband loves to watch football on the weekends. It’s his way of relaxing after 12-14 hour days during the week. So, we make the weekend fun-football weekend during football season. So for snacks during the football games, I like to keep it simple.
To make Game Day fun for the entire family, do a fun victory dance every time there is a touch down, wear your favorite team’s jersey, and cheer for your team as though you are there at the game! It makes it so much fun and I am not really a football fan.
So, back to the Slow Cooker Chile Con Queso. Here is what you need:
Slow Cooker Chile Con Queso
- 15 ounce jar of Tostitios Salsa Con Queso
- 2 – 15 ounce cans of Hormel’s Chili with no beans
- Open cans of chili and pour into your slow cooker.
- Open the jar of salsa con queso and pour into your slow cooker.
- Stir the ingredients until incorporated.
- Let the chili con queso heat on low for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Once the chili con queso is hot, turn your slow cooker on warm.
- Serve with your favorite chips, taquitos and/or veggie sticks. You can even use it for nachos!
Having guests over for Game Day? Double the recipe if you are having friends and family over. You surely don’t want to run out in 20 minutes. Also, you may substitute the cheese and chili with your favorite brands. This is just what I used today (this isn’t a sponsored post).
What else can you dip into the Chile Con Queso? Let me know!
I love having football days with my family. It’s a great way to have fun, eat great food, and make the weekends special. I hope it becomes a special weekend time for your family too!