I’m so excited about these 15 Star Wars Crafts and Activities to do with my kiddos! They’re perfect for Star Wars Day, a birthday party and pretend play! Have some Star Wars fun too!
We are big ole Star Wars nerds over here. I really didn’t become one until after my son got into it.
I bought him the 5-Minute Star Wars Stories book and that’s when it all happened. We became Star Wars nerds (which is totally awesome). We have done some force-worthy crafts together. Last year, we made a millennium falcon out of a cereal box and cardboard tube. My son is still playing with it today.
We have made cardboard tube light sabers to have our own Star Wars battle. And just last week, we made a X Wing Fighter.
But, today, I wanted to share some other amazing talented bloggers who have joined the Star Wars Lover Club. These crafts and activities are perfect for May the 4th Be With You (Star Wars Day), a Star Wars birthday party, or for Pretend Play!
Have so much fun doing these Star Wars Crafts and Activities and, “May the force be with you!”
Star Wars Crafts and Activities to Do with Your Kids
1. Sam from Simply Everyday Mom made an awesome printable for you to make Black Glue Star Wars Droids. They are so cool!
2. Danielle from Fun Learning for Kids made an Star Wars R2-D2 Craft for Kids. There is a printable there for you to set it all up and have your kiddos creating in no time! Have fun!
3. Chantal from Nerdy Mamma made a Star Wars Galaxy Obleek. Your kiddos will be occupied with this activity for quite awhile!
4. Anne from Left Brain Craft Brain setup a BB-8 Play Dough Invitation to Create tray! My kiddos are going to have so much making BB-8!
5. Liska from Adventure in a Box made a template for you to make a Star Wars Paper Lantern for your kids! My son would love this so much!
6. Jenny from The Gingerbread House has a terrific idea to get your kiddos to wash their hands! DIY Star Wars Han Solo Frozen in Carbonite Soap! This is surely going to get my kids to wash their hands more!
7. Maggy from Red Ted Art has something for your little readers out there, a Darth Vader Bookmark! Whoo hoo!
8. Camille from Growing Up Gabel made some Homemade Star Wars Soap using jello molds. If you use the silicone mold she suggests you can totally make crayons with those broken crayon pieces laying around the house.
9. Christina from There’s Just One Mommy made light sabers out of pool noodles. Go check it out! DIY Pool Noodle Light Sabers.
10. Sarah from Little Bins for Little Hands made a force-worthy science activity for your kiddos to do: an Erupting Death Star Baking Soda Idea! So, cool. So, fun! Be prepared to have to repeat this activity over and over again with your kids.
11. Kate from Crafts on the Sea made a Darth Vader Craft Stick Puzzle. OMGoodness! We are totally making this today! Oh wait, I need Modge Podge! Eek! Running to the craft store right now!
12. And Maggy’s at it again! Check out the Star Wars Death Star Pinata at Red Ted Art! This would be a hit at a Star Wars birthday party!
13. Ali from Kid Chaos made a template for you all to make a Porg Paper Chain! The kiddos will love practicing their scissor skills and hanging this up on display!
14. Deirdre from JDaniel4’s Mom made a Chewbacca Paper Bag Puppet. So, fun!
15. And Sarah from Little Bins for Little Hands made a Light Saber Sensory Bottle that will surely keep your kiddos occupied!
16. And do a R2D2 Guided Drawing with your kids and see how each of your drawings come out!
I hope you have so much fun doing these Star Wars Crafts and Activities for Kids!
Plus, sign up for our newsletter and get a FREE Star Wars Coloring Page!
Love this post? Pin it! There are so many ideas to do with your kiddos!